After having waited 27 billion years for the return of his ambassador, GraksmxxT, from his mission on Earth, the Great MxxT of the planet Vronk finally decides to come and collect his stupid son himself. Furious to discover that his son has joined an "Intergalactic Hippie" community, SkrumxxT finds it hard to get a grip on himself...
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He has 8 Power, which is good.
- His ability can add 5 damage to him, making him a possible 8/8.
- His bonus removes 8 attack from his opponent, helping him secure 8 Damage.
- He has a base damage of 3 which is sort of low.
- SOA makes him much weaker.
- He's a 5* so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in your deck.
- He is one of the few cards who has his ability right from the start.
- External link