Despite a diet consisting of kebabs and pizzas and a yearly subscription to Gyro’s, Sleam just can’t seem to put on weight and although he dreams of an XXL physique, he seems forever destined to be trapped in a size Small body. But never fear, he hasn't given up yet and one way or another he’s determined to fulfill his dreams…
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His base damage is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His ability increases his power by 4, making him a potential 7/7.
- SoB doesn't really hurt him, since he can still rely on his ability to increase his power.
- His ability is obtained at level three, so he is useful then.
- The clan bonus increases his power by 2, making him a potential 5/7.
- If you use his ability and bonus together, then he becomes a 9/7, which is very good.
- His base power is 3, which is very low for a 4*.
- His ability is Courage-based, meaning you only get two chances to activate it.
- His ability also makes him very predictable.
- He is weak against SoA, since he loses his ability and must rely on his bonus.
- His main weakness are all-stops, since he must stick with his low base power of 3.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Bangers.
- Sleam is a variation of the word, Slim.