While Tiwi oozes kindness, goodwill and selflessness, his rival Lowki is quite the opposite! Thorpah's little brother is spiteful and unkind; however, he is not to be outdone when it comes to creativity. Although it has to be said that all the robots he builds end up at some point or other turning against the village inhabitants. For example, take Snorkar, Tiwi's cute autonomous snowman who danced to the tune of "I'm Singing in the Snow": all Lowki needed to do was make a few tweaks here and there for him to turn into a small but nonetheless out of control war machine!
- A very chilly slap: Block 30 damage with Snorkar
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Frozn.
- His ability removes three damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is low.
- The clan bonus increases his stats by two, which makes him a potential 8/4.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- His ability is Confidence, which is harder to achieve than Revenge. It also makes him predictable.
- Because his ability and bonus are contrasting, you can only activate one or the other.
- He is weak against damage reduction, because of his low base damage.
- Because of his ability, he is not playable in the first round.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Frozn.
- He could be based off of Frosty The Snowman.
- The song Snorkar dances to is a play off the song, "I'm Singing In the Rain." He's even playfully holding an umbrella just like in the song.