Chronicling the life of Solomon is not easy. Little is known about his troubled past in Los Santos and his escape to Clint City. He is said to have been behind the first tournaments improvised in an abandoned hangar but this does not explain his meteoric rise in the competitive arena. In less than ten years, the ferocious warrior has become a rich business tycoon controlling and shaping everything to do with fighting in the city. Whether it's a beginners' tournament or a prestigious event like the world boxing championship, Solomon is the one who reaps the rewards and changes the rules, if he feels like it.
Must be done in order for the card to be won:
- Not such an abandoned hangar: Win 30 rounds.
- Daily Tournament: Finish in the top 3rd of two tournaments in tournament mode.
- The Survivor Mode: Reach 4 in survivor mode.
- Rule Change: Win 20 fights with a KO in ELO mode
- Tiebreaker: Reach 6 in Leader Wars mode
This one is activated after getting the card.
- Game Master: Inflict 180 damage with Solomon.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- 8/6 base stats are very good, meaning he won't be a wasted space in your hand, allowing for easy KO combos thanks to his high Damage and Power.
- His Ability allows the player to win every tie breaker, which can be a game saver.
- There are better Leader Abilities since his Ties don't occur very often, even if you have a risky deck which plays very down-to-the-wire tactics, which are in of themselves easily countered.
- To get a preview of the card, the Urban Rivals Facebook promised to reveal it when a certain page got 1,000 likes.
- Unlike the other leader cards, Solomon only needed five special missions to be cleared instead of the player reaching a certain level.
- He was the first Leader to be released in over 6 years.