Life with the Montana can be stressful at times and for Spiaghi there's only one way of really unwinding between “special operations” - tucking into his mamma's pasta dishes. The problem is the more weight he puts on, the tougher the missions become, at least for those teaming up with him.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Montana.
- His ability takes away three damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are in damage of being KO'ed.
- The minimum for his ability is 1, which is very low.
- Since he is mainly used for reducing damage, he helps to set up other cards' abilities.
- The clan bonus removes 12 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Because of his low damage, he doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- He is a 2*, so he helps make room in your deck.
- His base damage is 1, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- He is weak against SoA, since it takes away his ability, which diminishes his value.
- He is also weak against SoB, since he cannot reduce his opponent's attack.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Montana.
- Spiaghi's name sounds similar to spaghetti, which he is shown eating in his pics.
- In his Cr announcement, it stated he wanted to leave the stresses and strains of his missions to one side so that he can take a break far from the city's turmoil. It was also mentioned in game's offical Facebook page, that he was tired of stress eating and wanted to go on a diet.