As a snow and ski fanatic, Stacey left the city to set up home in the heart of the Northern Mountains, where she's renting a first-floor room in Armand's chalet. Although she often goes back to the city to party with her All-Stars friends, her real life is now in the mountains.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- Her base power is 6, which is very good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of All-Stars.
- Her ability increases her attack by 2, making her a potential 8/2.
- SoA doesn't really bother her, since her base power is still high.
- SoB also doesn't hurt her, since her ability will still increase her power.
- The clan bonus removes two power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her main weakness are all-stops, since she can't increase her power and decrease her opponent's.
- She has competition from the other 2* in All Stars.
- Stacey is based off of Winter Olympic athlete, Lindsey Vonn.
- Stacey's board in the first pic is modeled after the All-Stars logo.
- She and Frozn member, Rad, are the only cards to have snowboards in their art.