Striker learned soccer by mail, in his 4 square meter apartment. Television and daily fights against the neighborhood gangs turned him into the scourge of the soccer stadiums. Tired of his bad reputation, Striker no longer wants to be a violent player. Now he wants to be the all-mighty referee!
He appeared on a billboard in the comic, "Through the Cauldron". Since it was a Mirror World where the All-Stars were a bunch of sell-outs to ChocoMuscles, he was fat and happily advertising the stuff.
- Both him and Cesare have had a long-time clash of personalities (his hotheadedness and Cesare's take no flack attitude.)
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base damage is 6, which is good for a 4*.
- His ability cancels out an opposing card's ability, which makes fights with him a lot easier.
- He gains his ability at level three, which makes him a good filler to use.
- He is not bothered by SoA, since he can still rely on his bonus to lower an opponent's power.
- The clan bonus removes two power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base power is 6, which isn't good for a 4*.
- His ability doesn't work against Skeelz, whose bonus prevents their abilities from being cancelled.
- His ability works against him when he is facing cards with the ability, Stop.
- Because of his ability and stats, he is almost always ELO -banned.
- He is weak against SOB since his base power isn't that high.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in All-Stars.
- Because of his high price, many players will often choose Alexei over him.
- Striker, Cesare, Kang, Hendz and Frank are all involved in soccer.
- Soccer is the American name for football.
- Striker's name is what the people nearest to the opponent's goal are called (Strikers).
- Given his fame, he became the influence for Bennie's t-shirt franchise.
- He is the second Rebirth card in the All Stars, with Ashley being the other, incidently they were reborn in back to back rebirth releases.
- His original card's artwork had blackish-blue hair, except for his final form. In his rebirth card, his hair is brown in his first two levels. However, both final forms still have silver hair.