Astonishingly it seems that Sylth's poison is even more lethal now than it was before his transformation. There was even a rumor going round that he could poison his opponent with a mere look. Of course it was all exaggerated, although not as much as you might think…
Release Your Poison: Win 80 rounds with Sylth
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Jungo.
- His ability takes away three life from your opponent each turn, after it is activated.
- The minimum for his poison ability is 1, which is very low.
- He is good against damage reducers because of his Poison ability.
- The clan bonus gives you two life back after you win with him.
- His ability makes him a very good bluff, since your opponent will think you are planning to poison them.
- His base damage is 2, which is very low for a 4*.
- He is weak against SOA, which leaves him with his low base damage, so he may have trouble facing GHEIST and Roots.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Jungo.
- He takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- He is often banned from ELO because of his ability and stats.
Strategy & Tactics
- He is based off of Kaa from the Jungle Book.
- His addiction to apples is similar of that of Ryuk from Death Note.
- His addiction to apples could also be based off of the Serpent from the Bible, who tempted Eve with an apple from the Garden of Eden.
- Storyline-wise, he left Clint City to seek the Crystal Apple in a mysterious place called Los Santos (in which was then unknown until the release of the Huracan clan).
- He and Florida Jane are the only non-Huracan members that have affiliations to the city of Los Santos.