Sent by Dregn to destroy Clint City, T Gaank “the crusher” pulled off one of the most spectacular entries into town. With a single head-butt, he destroyed the whole of the Sentinel HQ, and that was only because his head was itchy and he couldn't take off his helmet to scratch it. So just imagine what he’d have done if he'd really set out to destroy the building...
- Look Out, It Charges!: Win 20 rounds with T Gaank
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is very good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Vortex.
- His ability protects him from both power and damage reduction.
- He gets his ability at level three, so he is usable then.
- SOB doesn't really affect, since he can still rely on his ability to protect him.
- The clan bonus gives you 2/3 pillz back, after you lose with him.
- His base damage is 5, which is low for a 4*.
- His main weakness is SoA, since he loses his ability and is open to power and damage reduction.
- His ability doesn't protect him from attack manipulation.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Vortex.
How to use
How to counter
- His artwork is based off of Juggernaut from the X-Men comics.
- He is the 4th character to start out in chains only to break out in his last form. The other three are Anibal of GHEIST, Griezzo of the Montana and Veronica of the Pussycats.
- His name is phonectilly similar to the word 'tank', which is also the name of a La Junta member.