Tabasco Fire was the most feared bounty hunter among criminals west of Los Santos. With just one breath, he can set alight anything thanks to his grandma's home-made Tabasco sauce. Having purged his region of the most hardened criminals, it seems that the Lucha Libre has become his new livelihood. But rumor has it that Tabasco Fire is just a clever front to catch an infamous criminal hiding out in Clint City!
- Flame Shoulder Block Takedown!: Do 20 Poison Damage with Tabasco Fire
- It Burns!: Win 5 battles with a KO from Tabasco Fire.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, which is also good.
- His ability removes one life from your opponent each round, after you've won with him.
- His ability makes him a good bluff to use against your opponent.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by the amount of life you have left, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The minimum for his ability is 3, which isn't very low.
- His ability is useless in the later rounds.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Huracan.
- His name is based off of the popular hot sauce, Tabasco sauce.
- His final form could be a nod to the late "Macho Man" Randy Savage.