There are a lot of rappers in Clint City whose careers would never have taken off in the same way had it not been for Tasty Tast acting as hype man during their concerts. With his perfectly timed interjections of "Ah!" and "Yeah!", together with his inimitable style, Tasty Tast never lets the audience get bored but instead hypes them up into a total frenzy. Feat Dud Z, feat Massiv, or as the Bangers put it: "Yo! Wherever Tasty Tast is, his flow is the biz."
- Tasty Tast in Da Place: Inflict 40 Damages with Tasty Tast
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Bangers.
- His ability increases his power and damage by two, making him a potential 8/6.
- The clan bonus increases his power by two, making him a potential 8/4.
- If you combine his ability and bonus together, his stats increase to 10/6.
- His ability is Revenge-based, meaning you must have lost in the previous round to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- He is weak against all-stops, since he must contend with his base stats.
- He is also weak against SoA and SoB, since he cannot increase his power all the way.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Bangers.
- He is based off of the highly-acclaimed hip-hop artist, hypeman and reality TV star, Flavor Flav.