There are three essential things in Taylor's life: Rock n’ Roll, his poisonous snakeskin jacket and Lola, especially Lola. Together they were ready to take on the world, despite being just ordinary human beings. Now, united in the fury of the Berzerk clan, their love for each other grows ever stronger as they take out their enemies together!
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- Unbridled Love: Win 50 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Taylor
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is also 7, which is good.
- His ability cancels out an opposing card's bonus, which makes fights with him a lot easier.
- Because of his ability and stats, he makes an excellent bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent after you've won with him, meaning you can inflict up 9 damage on your opponent.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Berzerk.
- His ability is useless when facing cards with Protection: Bonus.
- His ability is also useless when facing Skeelz, who don't rely on their bonus a lot.
- Taylor and Lola are a take-off on the main characters from the film, True Romance.
2 Power and 2 Damage '''Ability at Level 5'''
4 Power and 3 Damage '''Ability at Level 5'''
6 Power and 5 Damage '''Ability at Level 5'''
7 Power and 7 Damage '''Stop Opp. Bonus'''