Grandson of the ancient Lord of the Yetis of Frozenra, Thorpah has all the qualities of a prince despite his tramp-like appearance. But not being cut out for the peace and quiet of village life, he scours the frozen lands north of Clint City with just his ice Hammer Olmnir - the very first weapon made from nanorobots. For several years now, he’s been investigating the cause of the pollution that is gradually destroying Mount Glatz because, according to his father, Clint City is not solely to blame...
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- The Origins of Pollution: Remove 20 Pillz from your opponents with Thorpah
- The Hammer that Starts Avalanches: Inflict 180 Damages with Thorpah
- Let the hammer fall!:
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury or his Bonus, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Frozn.
- His Ability removes two Pillz from your opponent.
- The minimum for his Ability is one, which is very low.
- His Ability helps to play mind games on your opponent, especially if his Bonus is activated.
- The Clan Bonus increases his Power and Damage by two, making him a potential 10/7. (or 10/9 with Fury)
- His base Damage is 5, which is low for a 5*.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Frozn.
- Thorpah's name and design (including his weapon, the Olmnir) are based off the movie and comic book version of Thor, which is ironic since some of Thor's enemies are Frost Giants.
- In the event, Mechamenace!, it is revealed that Brok is his father.
- As of October, 31st, 2014's release it is revealed that Thorpah has a younger brother named Lowki, who in the Thor comics and movie (in which the former is based on) is Thor's younger brother ,though the name is spelt, Loki.