To get away from the noise and clamor of the city, Timber fled to the Northern Mountains where he found work in the forest office. There, far away from other people, he learned to live in harmony with nature and the bears, who he considers to be his real brothers. Sometimes, when the loneliness becomes too hard to take, Timber likes to go down to the city to teach the youngsters a few lessons in life - by roughing them up!
- Timber's name comes from a lumberjack term, "timber" that is yelled after cutting down a tree.
- Timber's first and second levels could be a take on Chuck Norris.
- Until December 19, 2014, his damage was 6.
- The fact that Timber's name is mentioned in Armand's bio furthers the fact that Timber could fight for the Roots.
- Leaders are the only cards which have a background, but it goes away when you enlarge the card artwork.
- The card was redesigned on September 16, 2017.
- His last level for his new artwork seems to be based off of the mythical goat-demon, Krampus.