Heiress to shaman knowledge of botany and toxicology, Tina is passionate about anything to do with antidotes. She was Pastor's assistant for several years before being given the go-ahead by Kerry to join the Rescue teams at biological disaster zones caused by other clans. So if anyone ever puts aspic in your bed or a scorpion in your shoe, you'll know who to turn to!
- A Cure for Everything: Inflict 50 Damages with Tina
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Rescue.
- Her ability increases her power and damage by two, making her a potential 7/6.
- The clan bonus increases her attack up to 12, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her stats are 5/4, which is not good for a 3*.
- She is weak against SoA, since she won't be able to increase her stats.
- She, like other Rescue, is also weak against SoB.
- Her main weakness are all-stops, since she is left with her low stats.
- Her ability is Revenge-based, meaning you must lose in the previous round for it to activate. It can also make her predictable at times.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Rescue.
- She could be based off of singer Tina Turner, who wanted to become a nurse.