|Bonus:||Poison 2, Min. 3|
|Released:||June 22nd, 2007|
|Stats Level 1:||4/1|
|Stats Level 2:||4/4|
|Stats Level 3:||4/4 (Gains Ability)|
A genetically-modified tiger, Titus escaped the boring life of the laboratory to have some fun in Boris' "man against animal" show, where he can feast upon his victims' flesh to his heart's content. But his dodgy past is catching up on him and now he's out of control...
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the cardEdit
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Freaks.
- His ability increases his power by four, making him a potential 8/4.
- His ability helps in low-pill fights.
- The clan bonus takes away two life from your opponent each turn, after you've won with him.
- His base power is 4, which is low for a 3*.
- His ability doesn't make him a good bluff to use, since most opponent will know you are planning to attack with him.
- He is very weak against SoA, since he is left with his low base power.
- He is also weak against SoB, since he must rely on his base damage.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Freaks.
- A good strategy is to use him against a card that copies the base power of an opposing card. The opponent will most likely be left with a base power of 4, while Titus will have a base power of 8.
- His name is based off of the 5th Roman emperor in the Flavian Dynasty of Ancient Rome.
- He is one of the few non-Jungo animals.