Before hearing about the Skeelz, Todd lived hidden away with only Dark Techno Metal and the most violent Playbox 3 games for consolation. But now he can join in fights and go to school like anyone else. What is more, everyone loves him because he gets rid of all the Academy’s flies.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He has a base power of 7, which is good for a 2*.
- His ability takes away two life from your opponent each round, after you win with him.
- The clan bonus ensures his ability stays activated, unless he is facing an all-stop.
- Because of his low damage, he doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- He is a very good bluff.
- He is a 2*, so he helps to make more room in your deck.
- His base damage is 1, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- His main weakness are all-stops. If he faces one, all he is left with is his 1 damage.
- The minimum for his ability is 5, which is high.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Skeelz.
- His clanmate, Greem, has the same ability but with a lower minimum and a higher life loss, for an additional 2*.