Loyal soldier to the GHEIST, Toro has gradually made his way up through the ranks of the organization to head the unit in charge of Clint City. Sigmund Cr greatly appreciates Toro, who he believes is sufficiently intelligent to successfully carry out the missions entrusted to him, but not so stupid as to undermine his authority in any way.
- He was in the group of GHEIST that attacked Zlatar's underwater base in his first level.
- He also appeared in Zlatar's waiting room in his tower with Erika.
- He appears in his fourth level (Rebith version) in the comic "Welcome to Purgatory". In it, he found himself in the town of Purgatory where he meets Ratanah Mt who tells him about the place. When he pays for a drink using a gold coin, several of the GhosTowners become intrigued by it, asking where he came from.
- Power Breaker: Win 50 rounds with Toro.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His base power is 6, which is okay for a 4*.
- His ability removes three power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He makes quite a few All-Stars cards have the same power as him, even with their bonus activated.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury.
- The GHEIST bonus means that he doesn’t have to worry about abilities apart from Nightmare, Piranas and Skeelz cards.
- He is weak against all-stops, since he is forced to contend with his base stats of 6/5.
- He'll also have trouble against SoA, since it takes away his chance of reducing his opponent's power.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in GHEIST.
- He is often ELO Banned.
- Even with his ability, he will still have a hard time winning against clans like All Stars, Frozn, Ulu Watu and Bangers.
- Toro is a really good beat stick so you should always try to use him on the offensive.
- The week before he was released, a banner appeared on the site about him, making him one of the few characters that have been leaked, before initial release.
- His departure storyline had him going to investigate a series of random disapperances out in the desert, but he never returned.
- His name comes from the Spanish word for 'Bull.'
- His artwork, especially his final level, is based off of M. Bison from the Street Fighter series.
- On August 8, 2017, he was redesigned by Grelin.