One evening while out watching the swallows flying in the sky above the Golden Mountain Monastery, the old Ninja master, Kurishen, saw a young woman emerge from the shadows and head towards him. It was Tsubame. Without a moment's hesitation, he immediately knew she would be the one to whom he would pass on his fighting skills.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- 7 damage is good for a 5*
- Her ability means if she loses you get pillz back
- Her bonus makes her 7/9 so she can 2 hit KO with any card in her clan just as long as they or she has her bonus
- With Timber she can make a 1 hit KO if she furies
- She is a 5* and can be hard to fit in an ELO deck
- Her ability won't help her if she wins
- She hasto lose in order to get Pillz back
- she is a rare card and can be hard to get in Packs
- She is very Expensive
Use Tsubame like you would high damege vortex, win with a card that opens up a 2HKO with Tsubame, but dont play to many pillz with that card, (piranas or Junkz or even Morphun can help) then Use all you pillz with Tsubame.
If you opponent has no SOA then:
A)You lose but get most of you pillz, back, which usually will hand you the pillz advantage, granting you to win the next turn with fury, and of course 2HKO
B) You win because the 2HKO is almost inevitable.
- Tsubame is the Japanese word for swallow (which you see in her card art) while her teacher's name (kurishen) means shuriken which is also the Fang Pi Clang's logo.