In order to quietly rid himself of any potential trouble-makers (coastguards, enemy pirates or Tyd's ex-wife) Bloodh makes full use of Tula's talents. A swift and silent swimmer, she can slip under enemy boats without a sound and in a matter of moments pierce their hulls with an accuracy that will plunge any nuisances to the bottom of the sea no sooner said than done.
- High Seas Snare: Win 120 rounds with Tula
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her ability reduces an opponent's power by 4, with a very low min of 2.
- Her bonus stops the bonus of your opponent's card.
- Her damage is 4 but can become 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO.
- Her power is 3, which is very low.
- SOA makes her practically useless.
- Her name comes from the cartoon, The Pirates of Dark Water, where one of the main characters is named Tula.
- External link