Global warming has a devastating effect on the best spots: snow has become a rare commodity and waves are so violent they can't be surfed... And so the fight begins to urge the government to take into account environmental considerations or, at the very least, to build more skate-parks...
September 17th, 2006
- The clan name comes from a place in Bali, Indonesia, which is famous for its surfing.
- Along with their HQ, many of the clan members' choice of clothing may be based off of the tropical state of Hawaii.
- The Ulu Watu's finishing animation has Hawaiian music being played. Suddenly, a huge wave appears and submerges the opponent's card in water, making it unable to fight.
- They are one of 3 clans whose motive is to conserve the environment (ocean). The other 2 clans are the Roots (land) and the Frozn (tundra).
- They are currently one of the two clans to have both a Miss and a Noel (Miss Lulabee and Gaia Noel). The other clan is the Piranas (Hawkins Noel and Miss Lizbeth).
- Their colors are white and ocean blue.
- Their symbol is a wave, which is used by surfers for their tricks and sport.
- Also, it is a natural phenomenon and located in oceans, which fits with the ocean/surf/sea theme of the clan.
- The citizens of Aquanis and the name of the city could be based off the popular fictional underwater city, Atlantis.
- Also the citizens of Aquanis and their appearance might be based off the merfolk from the popular TCG, Magic: The Gathering.
BonusPower +2 - Ulu Watu's Power is increased by 2 points.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Their bonus gives them an extra power of 2, which helps in low-pillz fights.
- Many of the cards have high base power.
- SoB doesn't weaken them much, since they already have high base power.
- SoA also doesn't weaken them either, since they still have their bonus to fall back on.
- Some of the cards have very good base damage.
- When combined with Ambre, their power is increased further.
- They are a very good clan to use in T2, because of their high base power and bonus.
- They are weak against damage reduction, so they have trouble when going up against Pussycats.
- They are not a good clan in mono decks.
- They do not have many good 2* cards.
- They do not fare well in ELO.
- Daddy Jones
- Miss Lulabee
- Nereus ( Leader of Ulu Watu)
- Gaia Noel
- Wee Lee
- Fuzzy June
- Ice Jim
- Mac Hen