Don has had his eye on Morphun's Pillz market for quite some time now. But unable to reproduce them in his laboratories, he's decided to appoint famous chemist, Valter Bianco, to come up with something he can actually sell. After several fruitless attempts, Valter Bianco has developed a new compound made from Xantio-Serum that has flooded the streets of Clint City. And now the chemist has acquired a taste for money and being the only person who knows the secret behind his invention, he's playing at being the "capo" of the clan.
- Say My Name!: Win 10 fights with a knockout from Valter Bianco
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- His ability reduces an opponent's power by four, which is a lot.
- The clan bonus reduces the opposing card's attack by 12, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base power is 4, which is very low for a 5*.
- The minimum for his ability is 4, which is high.
- The minimum is also the same as his base power, which means he'll lose when facing cards pill-to-pill.
- He is weak against SoA, since he loses his ability, and must contend with his low base power.
- He is also weak against power reduction.
- His ability is ineffective against cards with Protection: Power.
- His main weakness are cards, like: Alexei, Striker Cr and Platinum, who not only reduce his power, but also cancel out his ability.
- He is especially weak when going up against All Stars, due to their power reduction bonus.
- He is also weak against all-stops, since he has nothing to defend himself with.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Montana.
- His name is based off of Walter White from the crime drama series, Breaking Bad. His last name is the Italian word for 'white'.
- His third level artwork is a nod to the show's season one poster.
- His intro text is similar to the Breaking Bad logo; 'Al' means Aluminum and 'Bi' means Bismuth.
- Two days before his release, there was a contest to guess his name. The winner received a free card.
- In his fourth level art, the bag from the chicken restaurant is a nod to the one in Breaking Bad called, Los Pollos Hermanos.
- You can see a headshot from his second level art on Irene's screen in her third level incarnation.
- The drawing in his second level artwork is the molecular structure of methamphetamine.