It was during a particularly eventful séance that Lehrg mistakenly summoned up a creature more than 200 million years' old. Seized with his bare hands by Sekutor, the ferocity and survival instinct of the beast is a source of much fascination to the prince, who decides to pass it on to the techno-priests so they can turn it into a soldier. Controlled using crystal implants, the beast embodies a whole new type of foot soldier for Dregn's army, with its brutal but extremely effective techniques!
- The Fiercest of All Animals: Remove 20 life points from you opponents with Vektor
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is very good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Vortex.
- His ability removes two life from your opponent, which, when added with his base damage, equals up to four damage.
- The minimum for his ability 0, meaning you have a chance to KO your opponent.
- His ability makes him a good bluff, especially when your opponent is low on life.
- The clan bonus gives him 2/3 pillz back if you lose with him.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- He is weak against SoA, since he loses his ability, and must contend with his low base damage.
- His main weakness are cards, like: Yookie, Yayoi Cr, and Jayzel, who not only reduce his base damage, but also cancel out his ability.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Vortex.
- His name and appearance could be based off of Vector the Crocodile from the popular video game series, Sonic the Hedgehog.