Neither her diplomas nor her skills as a fighter justify Vickie's position in the Montana family. However, when you find out she's the Don's mother's niece's second cousin by marriage's god-daughter, it all becomes clearer. Ambitious, young Vickie wants to prove that a young woman can have what it takes to be a big shot.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is 8, which is also good.
- Her ability cancels an opposing card's bonus, which helps makes fights with her easier.
- Her ability also protects her bonus from Nightmare and Piranas.
- She gains her ability at level three and her base power is high at that level, so she is useful then.
- Her base damage makes her a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus takes away 12 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Because of her stats and ability, she is permanently ELO-banned.
- Her ability is ineffective against: GHEIST, Roots, Skeelz and cards with the ability, Protection: Bonus.
- She is a Cr, so she is very expensive.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Montana.
- Her second pic is a reference to the infamous horse head scene in the first Godfather movie.
- Her relations with the Don can be simplified to possibly being his daughter.
- Her artwork was changed, but it was changed back due to complaints from players.