While Gianfranco is the company's front man, Waller represents the more underground side of the family's betting business. Although hard to imagine, being the bookie of death duels and games that involve hunting men for sport, is by far the more dangerous of the two jobs. What with organizing illegal events and swindling big shots, Waller is only still living because of his sharpened skills of manipulation and his ability to dodge bullets!
- Stop me if you can!: Remove 20 Life points from your opponents with Waller
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Montana.
- His ability removes two life from your opponent after you lose with him.
- The minimum for his ability is one, which is very low.
- His ability helps to set up other clan members' abilities.
- The clan bonus removes 12 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His ability is Defeat, meaning you must lose with him and take damage for it to activate.
- SoA takes away his ability, which means even if you lose with him, your opponent won't receive damage.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Montana.
- His name could be a reference to Wall St.