Kidnapped by the Sakrohm's Siberian branch to be offered as a slave to Guru, Wanda managed to escape from the Gulag. Determined to make those "Horrendous Pigs" pay, this hot-blooded, cold-hearted tigress is ever-ready to defend the Pussycats. After all, they were the ones who picked her up when she was wandering aimlessly through the tundra.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is excellent for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Pussycats.
- She is usable at level one, since she already has a high base power.
- SoA doesn't affect her, since she has No Ability.
- The clan bonus takes away two damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- You don't have to pill with her, since her base power is already high.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- She has No Ability to aid her in fights.
- She is weak against SoB, since she cannot rely on her bonus. Thus, she might have trouble against Nightmare and Piranas.
- She is somewhat expensive for being a 2*, as Ivana is a 2* with 7/2 stats and she costs a lot less than her.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Pussycats.
- Wanda is based off of model, Candice Swanepoel.