Ward hg is the result of the first Vortex project designed to create a creature combining human DNA with crystal. But unfortunately Wardog's DNA was used in the experiment and the gorilla's genes have caused the creature to suffer some quite unexpected side effects. Physically he's the perfect soldier – much to the delight of Dregn - but he seems dogged by one question, “What is the meaning of life?” And Oflgn suspects he may even be pondering the concept of freedom…
- I Love Him!: Win 40 rounds with Ward Hg (20/06/2014 - 24/08/2014)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His power is 8, which is very high for a 2*
- His ability makes his low damage irrelevant. Moreover, all other cards in the game that share his ability are higher level and/or have lower power.
- His ability allows the player to play mind games with his opponent, discouraging the opponent from playing his high-damage cards
- If the player loses with him using 1 pill, his bonus allows the player to gain a pill
- His main weakness is SOA, as he is left with just 1 damage. However, even then he is not completely worthless, due to his high power and bonus.
- His ability is not particularly useful against cards with low damage
- His name is similar to that of Wardog.
- "What is the meaning of life?" is a possible reference to Earthworm Jim 2, where one of the questions of the game show in which the titular character took part in is "What is the meaning of life?" and the answer is "42".