Born from an almost unnatural mix of the genes of a G.I. and a gorilla, Wardog is as smart as the former and as strong as the latter. Naturally obedient, he carries out orders while his enemies are carried out in body bags. But this steadfast soldier is very lonely and wouldn't mind having a girlfriend.
- One Man Army: Inflict 100 Damages with Wardog
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is very good for a 2*.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- He doesn't have an ability, so he doesn't have to worry about SOA.
- The clan bonus gives him an extra 2 damage, making him a potential 8/4.
- If you fury with him while his bonus is activated, his damage turns to six, which allows you to 2HKO with other members of La Junta.
- He is a common card, so he is easy obtain in packs.
- His base damage is two, which won't help you much.
- He doesn't have an ability to help him win fights.
- He is weak against SoB, since it leaves him with his low base damage.
- He has competition from the other 2* in La Junta.
- External link