|Bonus||Equalizer: -3 opp attack, min 5|
|Ability||Consume 1, min 3|
|Released||October 5, 2016|
|Stats lv 1||4/1|
|Stats lv 2||7/2 (ability activated)|
When you turn up in an unknown world, you have to confront your fears, doubts and of course the locals' hostility. Wave's job is to act as mediator between the two cultures and ensure the initial contact between them is peaceful. "Please don’t be afraid, we are not your enemies. We have come from the future to carry out a very important mission. Dregn has destroyed our houses, stolen our future and plans to take over the galaxy. Sooner or later, he will try to enslave you as he did us. The enemies of my enemies are my friends. So, please help us conquer him before his army arrives!"
- Have No Fear I: Remove 20 Pillz from your opponents
- Have No Fear II: Inflict 50 Poison Damages
- Have No Fear III: Win 25 rounds with the Hive
- Have No Fear IV: Inflict 100 Damages with Lumia
- Have No Fear V: Win 10 rounds with Aegis
- The North: Clear: Inflict 50 damage with Wave Ld.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- In her second level, the people on the screen are (from the upper left to the right): Cyb Lhia, Dregn, C Dusk, Zoid, Rahi Sledon, Nexus, Angora and Negodz.
- Both her and Raam were released at the same time despite Raam not being a Legendary or special event card.
- On February 10th, 2017, she was released with the following citation:
"When genocides are committed In the name of a self-proclaimed god, When the deaths outnumber the births, And a race enslaves all others, A cry for vengeance shall sound, And everyone will see, Someone fearless Rising against this god, More powerful than he will ever be, As he is but one, and we are many: We have arrived, Dregn!"
- Her appearance, her gesture, and her statement are a nod to Mon Mothma, the leader of the Rebel Alliance from the Star Wars franchise, who also served as a tactician and speaker.