After accepting a stupid bet, Wee Lee woke up lying next to his skateboard in critical condition wearing a duck suit. ER surgeons managed to save him, but his brain was permanently damaged causing him to no longer feel pain. Now that he's out of a coma, he wants to use this special ability to help the clan win even more stupid bets.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- As a 4*, 7/6 base stats are good.
- The 6 Damage (or 8 with Fury) is threatening and leads to combo KOs with other Ulu Watu cards.
- The 7 base Power, or 9 with his Bonus, is great to back up the Damage and easily win the fight to utilize more Pillz on the next card.
- His Ability acts as a fallback or a bluff, reducing the opponent's Damage by 2.
- If the opponent tries to overpower you, they'll have to get past 9 Power and the Ability. Pandora or Ymirah are part of the rare few that are capable of this.
- His Ability isn't very strong, as taking off 2 Damage does cushion the blow, but doesn't reduce it as much as Uranus, for example. It also doesn't help against extra effects like Poison.
- He's always banned from the ELO mode.
- Wee Lee is a take-off on Jason "Wee-Man" Acuna of the stunt show, Jackass.
- Wee Lee's name is based on a skating trick, called the Wheelie.