Son of an engineer from the Zlatar Corp., Wilhem fell into a barrel of chemicals on an open-day visit to his father's factory. The side-effects started to take affect very quickly and today you can hardly say Wilhem is quite like other children...
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His power is 7, which is very good for a 2*.
- You gain two life points if you win with him and damage your opponent with one hit.
- Because of his low damage, he doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- He makes a good bluff.
- He is a 2*, which helps to make room for more powerful cards in your deck.
- His bonus ensures that his ability stays activated, as long as he is not facing an all stop.
- His main weakness is that his ability only works if he is played first in a round, meaning you have only two chances to activate his ability.
- His damage is only 1, which is very low, though normal for a 2*.
- Because of his sucky ability, he is usually only used as a bluff, which makes him very predictable.
- There are plenty of other good 2*s in Skeelz.
- Wilhem is based off of Abe Sapien of the Hellboy series.
- External link