According to Frozenra tradition, every yeti child must build a small totem of ice that will then bring good luck to their home. But Tiwi Ld is a yeti unlike any other. When he builds something, the thing can generally move by itself and shoot ice rays. Windzy is no exception and will turn to stone anything that threatens Kalindra's household.
- Go and Accomplish Your Mission: Remove 15 Pillz from your opponents with Windzy
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is very good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Frozn.
- His ability takes away one pill from your opponent, after you've lost with him.
- His ability makes him a good bluff, since your opponent will think you're just trying to sacrifice him.
- The clan bonus increases his power and damage by two, making him a potential 9/4.
- The minimum for his ability is 1, which is very low.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- His ability is Defeat, meaning you must take damage in order to activate his ability.
- His ability is useless in later rounds.
- If you play him in the first round and lose with him, then you'll take some damage, while only taking away one of your opponent's pillz.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Frozn.
- His name is a play off the word, windy.
- He is, so far, the only member of the Frozn clan who isn't a human or a yeti.