|Bonus||Equalizer: -3 opp attack, min 5|
|Ability||-4 opp life, min 1|
|Released||October 14, 2016|
|Stats lv 2||1/2|
|Stats lv 3||4/2|
|Stats lv 4||6/3|
|Stats lv 5||8/4 (ability activated)|
Thanks to her ability to alter the structure of her face to either change her identity or disguise herself, XIII has become a pro in the art of passing unnoticed and as a result, is the Hive's best killing machine. The Queen Mother has therefore assigned her the task of tracking down and eliminating whoever it was that alerted Dregn to their arrival: that treacherous Nexus!
- You are on the contract!: Inflict 50 Damages with XIII
- Valar Morghulis: Remove 40 Life points from your opponents with XIII in elo mode
Advantages & Disadvantages
- In Roman numerals, her name is translated as '13'.
- 13 is considered an unlucky number in western cultures as a number of death, hence her skills as an assassin.
- The second mission means "all men must die" from the language, High Valyrian, in the series, "A Song of Fire and Ice" (or A Game of Thrones if you're going with the TV version).
- She is based off of Arya Stark from A Song of Fire and Ice series of novels.