Ever since Mechakolos Cr had been deactivated and chained up in the depths of the GHEIST base (you can never be too careful), Toro had pretty much given up on his idea of giant robots serving the organization. One just had to face facts: Vryer's inventions were too unpredictable to be effective, particularly since Buddy had been put in place to protect the city from extreme attacks. But fortunately, Stalfhaust has continued her work on the plans L Lace01 had hacked into on the La Junta servers. By stealing one of the XU brains so jealously guarded by Vryer, she has set up a solid working project that should be more stable than but equally destructive as the last kolossal experiment. Well, so long as that crazy old Vryer doesn't get his hands on it…
- Fight Detected: Inflict 50 damage with XU-B0t.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His ability increases his stats by one with every round that passes, meaning you can increase his stats up to four by the last round.
- If used on the last round, he becomes a potential 8/9.
- His ability makes him a good bluff, especially in the later rounds.
- He gains his ability at level four, so he is usable then.
- The clan bonus cancels an opponent's ability, which helps makes fights easier.
- His base stats are 4/5, which is bad for a 5*.
- His ability is Growth, which means you must wait until the later rounds to use him, making him predictable.
- He is very weak against SoA, since he cannot increase his stats.
- He is also weak against power reduction.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in GHEIST.
- The second part of his name comes from the word, Robot, while the XU part is a nod to fellow GHEIST creation, XU52.
- Its first three artworks could be based on the Jaeger robots from the movie, Pacific Rim.
- Its final form could be based on the EVA 01 mecha from the sci-fi anime, Neon Genesis Evangelion.
- In its final artwork, XU-B0t's chest grows some sort of face on it. This could be a nod to Kamina's robot from the anime, Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann.