Skilled at martial arts, gadgetry and bondage, Yayoï Miyaki is just your average Japanese student. But since going to a party, where the sumptuous Tania was mixing, she finds out what the Pussycats' are really about and decides to join the girls in their crusade. Very attached to the clan, she's formed tight bonds with all the Pussycats.
- Total Domination: Win 50 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Yayoi
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 6, which is also good.
- Her ability cancels out an opposing card's ability, which makes fights a lot easier.
- She gains her ability at her third level, which makes her a good filler.
- SOA doesn't hurt her, since she can rely on her bonus to remove damage from her opponent.
- SOB doesn't hurt her, since she can still cancel out a card's bonus.
- The clan bonus removes two damage from your opponent, with a low minimum of one.
- Her ability doesn't work against Skeelz, whose bonus prevents their abilities from being cancelled.
- Her ability works against her when she is going up against cards with the ability Stop.
- Because of her ability and stats, she is almost always ELO-banned.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Pussycats.
- She is very expensive.
- She makes a few minor appearances in the webcomics; she is seen dancing in the Hellfire Club, and in the Pussycats' Pink Club.
- Her name comes from artist, Yayoi Kusama.
- She is the only Pussycat member, so far, with SOA (Jayzel's ability is revenge-based).
- The fannon answer for her departure was her desire to help Dolly escape Vryer's abuse by taking her to Japan to start a new life. She eventually decided to stay there as well.