|Bonus||Revenge: +2 Power and Damage|
|Ability||Cancel Opp. Damage and Power Modif.|
|Released||June 10th, 2016|
|Stats Lv 2||1/1|
|Stats Lv 3||8/3 (Gains Ability)|
|Stats Lv 4||8/5|
|Stats Lv 5||8/7|
"Life on our planet was on the brink of extinction: Ymirah, a creature of feminine features and massive proportions had reached our planet, in the core of a frozen asteroid, and had begun to senselessly destroy it. We yetis tried to stop her, in both a heavy-handed yet just way, but in vain. She could be defeated by neither pure strength nor magic. We prayed to the gods for a sign. They had us search for three powerful artifacts in the very depths of the Glatz Mountain: a Staff, a Hammer and a Crystal. Combining the powers of these artifacts, it was finally possible to damage Ymirah, which we did! We managed to seal her in a glacier and return her to her eternal sleep. We call those days, during which 90% of our kind lost their lives in the struggle, Ragnarok. To future generations, we say be sure to always keep those artifacts at hand. On the terrible day on which Ymirah may once again awake, they will be your only hope." - Taken from Dargohr 's tome, "The Ragnarok"
- Senseless Destruction: Inflict 250 Damages with Ymirah
- Ragnarok!: Win 30 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Ymirah
Advantages & Disadvantages
- The term, 'Ragnarök' is taken from Norse mythology, which details the destruction of the world by water so that it can be cleansed and then reborn, anew.
- She could be loosely based off of the film, Attack of the 50 Foot Woman.
- She could also be based off of the music video, Blast Off, where a giant woman who lives in the ocean appears on the ground and begins to sow terror.
- In her second level, you can see a platform with the GHEIST logo, indicating that GHEIST had beaten the Vortex to getting her (as mentioned in her New Blood announcement).
- She was the most expensive non-collector card until she was Cr'd.