To win the race of the Lunatics of the Handlebars, Yodd has spent years customizing his sled to turn it into a competition rocket. This old-time mechanic has mastered all the Frozn technologies and as a result his vehicle is a blend of weaponry that would make his opponents go weak at the knees, including an ice-shooting machine gun, an ice-cube cannon and an engine that runs on cryogenic fuel… All these illegal methods should ensure that Yodd beats Eyrton at least by a hair's breadth!
- Gramps hits the racetrack: Inflict 20 Damages with Yodd
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is very good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Frozn.
- His ability protects his power and damage from being reduced, which helps when you are facing All-Stars or Pussycats.
- SoA doesn't weaken him, since he can rely on his bonus to increase his power and bonus.
- SoB also doesn't hurt him, since his ability still protects his base stats.
- All-stops don't really affect him, since his stats are still good.
- The clan bonus increases his power and damage by two, making him a potential 10/4.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- His ability is Revenge-based, meaning you must have lost in the previous round for it to activate. It also makes him predictable.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Frozn.