In the Yoshida family, Ninja status is passed down from father to son and daughters are expected to marry rich dignitaries. To escape her fate, Yoshida ran away and joined Ryu Kenden, a very old Ninja master, who taught her Ninjitsu of the Way of the Mists. But before becoming a Master herself, she must complete one last mission: infiltrate the Fang Pi Clang and spy on Kinjo to learn a technique he alone masters...
- A Real Man IV: Win 25 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Yoshida in survivor mode (30/03/2016 - 30/04/2016)
- Shuriken Shower!: Inflict 300 Damages with Yoshida
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her damage is 6, but becomes 8 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of the Fang Pi Clang.
- Her ability removes 2 power from her opponent.
- The minimum for her ability is 4, which is low.
- She sometimes doesn't need her ability to win, so SOA doesn't hurt her much, due to her power.
- The clan bonus increases her damage by 2, making her a potential 7/8.
- If you fury with her, while her bonus is intact, she becomes a 7/10.
- Her ability is useless against cards with Protection: Power.
- Her main weakness are cards like Ulrich and Lucy, who not only reduce her damage, but also cancel out her bonus.
- She is also weak against cards like Trish, who reduce her power to the same as her minimum. She will lose when facing them pill-to-pill.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in the Fang Pi Clang.
- The name of her master, Ryu Kenden, is a nod to Ryu and Ken Masters from the Street Fighter series.
- Her name is based off of Mariko Yashida, a character from the X-Men comic book series.
- Her white hair, masked face, weird looking eye, and the fact she deals with mist like Ninja are possible references to Kakashi Hatake from the popular anime, Naruto.
- She practices the same form of ninjitsu as Moegura.