Clearly none of her fellow prisoners thought Zaria would last more than a day in the prehistoric hell they'd landed in. It has to be said that Zaria had been locked up instead of her boyfriend for a crime she hadn't committed and was not naturally a very combative person. Fortunately, in extreme and desperate situations one's survival instinct can suddenly kick in to reveal a true force of nature. Reappearing in the survivors' makeshift camp a week after the crash, she took on a ferocious raptor with her bare hands and subjected it to her will. Of course this show of strength earned her the definitive respect of the most hard-faced of her fellow convicts. The fragile prisoner was all but dead and gone and in her place a merciless warrior had been born!
- Restless and Wild: Win 20 round with Zaria
- Ride On: Win 35 fights with a knockout from Zaria
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is 6, which is also good.
- Her ability prevents her opponent from increasing their power and reducing hers, which makes her good to use against: All-Stars, Bangers and Ulu Watu.
- Her ability, bonus and stats make her a very good bluff.
- She gains her ability at level four, so she is usable then.
- The clan bonus cancels attack modifications, which helps in low-pill fights.
- SoA takes away her chance to prevent her opponent from changing her or their base power.
- She is weak against cards, like: Toro, Rolph and Striker, who not only cancel her ability, but also reduce her base power.
- She is weak against damage reduction.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Raptors.
- She is the second character to be falsely convicted of a crime, with the other being Cage Troy.
- Her name is a reference to Amina of Zaria, the "Warrior Queen" of Africa.
- Like the other characters of the clan, her mission's name is the name of a song, which is, Restless and Wild from Accept.
- Her second mission, Ride On, is the name of a song from the metal band, AC/DC.
- Her original name was supposed to be July (which explains the J on her ankle in her 5th level) but was later giving to another fellow clanmate. The reason of the change was because 'Zaria' would fit her appearance more as a Southern Asian person.
- She scored third place in the 2015 Miss Clint City Pageant.