Developed from a stapple machine, Z-Drone soon showed a real talent for licking stamps, photocopying documents, cleaning the toilets with a toothbrush, interrogating hostages and freeing suspects! According to his creator, Robin, if Z-Drone had his own mind and the ability to travel through time, he'd be perfect.
- The dog in his first level first level artwork could be William (Copper's dog).
- The part of his bio "interrogating hostages and freeing suspects" could be some sort of typo.
- In his third level, he could be based off of the robots from The Terminator.
- He can be seen (as a silhouette) in his final level form, walking through the hallway in the back of Sentinel's game screen.
- In X-0DUS' first level art (full artwork), Zdrone's busted torso can be found under his foot.