Zeke is a perfectly normal boy…except that he harbors a colony of killer flies in his body. Of course that presents a few problems, particularly when he has to talk, eat, yawn or just generally open his mouth. But fortunately with the help of the Academy’s teachers, he’s finally starting to get his invading hosts under control.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His power is 7, which is very good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of Skeelz.
- If you win with him, your opponent receives 4 more damage, due to his ability.
- If you use his ability and fury with him, you'll be able to unleash 8 damage on your opponent.
- Because of his ability, he doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- His bonus ensures his ability stays, unless he is facing an all stop.
- His base damage is 2, which is low for a 3*.
- The minimum for his ability is 4, which is a bit high.
- Zeke's main weakness are all stops. If his ability is blocked, all he is left with is 2 damage.
- He sometimes must be used in the first or second round of the match to get the best out of his ability. Because of this, he can often be very predictible.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Skeelz.
- The cloth over his mouth in his first form is based off of people of the Jainism religion.
- His powers could also be based off of Shino Aburame's, whose body is also a living hive for controlling insects.
- External link