Originally from Poldachie-Golgovine, Zlatar has a fiery reputation. Some say he's a mastermind of evil who runs dirty deeds. In reality, he's a compulsive gambler who spends all his time in casinos and lives on the Groleo, an enormous yacht. He fights for the Uppers' cause but would appear to have a more personal goal in mind.
- Zlatar's Heir: Win 1,000 fights with at least 2 Uppers.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He has an 8 damage which is great. You can very easily 2KO with him.
- He can stop your opponent's ability, which can really hurt them.
- His bonus takes away 10 attack from your opponent, increasing you chance of winning with him.
- He has 3 power which is very low for a 4 star.
- He is a 4 star so he takes up room in your deck.
- Without his bonus it becomes much harder to win with him.
Although the official game has never chosen an Upper to be the leader, the webcomic portrays Zlatar as the clan's leader. He is portrayed as a ruthless, scheming man who is more focused on money making and prefers to have his clanmates fight his battles for him.
Ethics can easily be overlooked in his schemes in "Assault Under Clint River", when he kidnapped the leaders of some of the more good/neutral aligned clans so he could use his police robots to do their work for them. Though this would be for a small fee, he still summoned the more evil clans over and propositioned them to to pay a little tax to keep the robots from bothering them. His plan was eventually foiled by the B-Team and GHEIST (they were apparently suspicious of Zlatar, believing he had kidnapped their leader), but at the cost of Copper's health that left him in a coma.
- His name means 'goldsmith' in Siberian.
- While he was stated to be the clan leader in the webcomics, it was confirmed that he is the official leader in Zatman's CR announcement.