Before Harold sold him to Clint City Zoo, Zornado belonged to the famous horse breeder's stables. All the time he spent there, the stallion suffered from the ill-treatment Harold inflicted on his horses. However, after the passing of the JNGA XII meteorite, he realized he could wield a sword and wear a very smart suit and decided to become a righter of wrongs who would make Harold pay for his barbarity and liberate his fellow creatures. He is now Zornado, the Masked Horse.
- The Masked Horse: Block 80 damage with Zornado
- The Stables Vigilante: Inflict 222 Damages with Zornado
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability removes up to 5 damage from your opponent, which is a lot.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is low.
- SoA doesn't really hurt him, since he can still rely on his bonus to get damage back.
- SoB also doesn't hurt him, since his ability will still reduce your damage.
- The clan bonus gives you two life back after you've won with him.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Jungo.
- He is based off popular fictional hero, Zorro. Also, his name is a mix of Zorro and Tornado, the name of Zorro's horse.
- According to his artwork, his original name was going to be Torpedo. This name can only be seen if you enlarge the picture.